Happy #FASHIONWEDNESDAY!!! Today, we are going to be talking about one of my absolute FAVORITE trends for the fall: cowl neck sweaters. These sweaters are amazing because 1. super cozy knit and 2. it’s a sweater and a scarf ALL IN ONE. That means the bulkiness that traditionally comes with a scarf is eliminated, but your neck stays nice and warm. The dream when it’s chilly outside. I have put together a list of 15 of my favorite cowl neck sweaters to choose from this year (all under $35) and I’m listing a few reasons – as if the scarf one wasn’t enough – why you need to grab a few before it gets cold! Let’s do this.
15 Cowl Neck Sweater FAVORITES + Why You NEED One This Fall
- The 90’s are back – and this sweater style is no exception. If you love the throw back trends of late, you will LOVE rocking this style.
- There are DOZENS of kinds of cowl neck sweaters – so you are bound to find one that works for you and your body.
- Depending on your sweater style, you can either dress the look up or down – there is no hard and fast rule!
- They are typically made of a cozy knit so you can stay warm and stylish all fall/winter long
- You can try the style in DRESS form, too! There are tons of cowl neck sweater dress options that will leave your jaw on the floor.
- It’s easy to layer this look: try with a fitted blazer or fuzzy vest if you need some warmth + chic-ness added to the look.
- You don’t have to wear heavy jewelry to look put together.
- A cowl neck is NOT a turtle neck: it has a distinctive “drape” to the fold at your neck, which makes it flattering for many face shapes.
SHOP MY COWL NECK FAVORITES:
wear with boots:
wear with heels:
wear with sneakers:
I’m pretty obsessed with cowl necks as a whole – but my FAVORITE ones from above are the brown/cream one in the top row (SO CUTE ON), the navy one in the middle row (the perfect chunky knit) and the cheetah sleeved one from the bottom row (literally the cutest casual look). Plus, you could revamp your fall wardrobe this year with 3 of these sweaters for less than $100. #score
Do you love cowl neck sweaters?? What is your favorite way to style them?!